Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Response to James White on Limited Atonement

Response to James White

On today's program, I continued my refutation of Limited Atonement by responding to a lecture on the issue by Dr. James White. James White is a Reformed baptist theologian, apologist, and elder and the director of Alpha and Omega Ministries.


There were some issues with the sound, and my voice was sped up in some places. For someone who does Podcasting and blogging, I am not very technologically savvy, so I apologize for that.

3 comments:

skierace said...

Jordan:
Thanks for sharing a wondering insight on the Lutheran view on limited atonement. Theology has many different camps; it is hard to tackle at times. You handle though with ease. You should do Hebrews next.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the excellent program. I think playing who you are critiquing in context is important and helps a lot. James White recently did a debate with Michael Brown on Calvinism and it was fascinating to listen to. As a Lutheran I find myself agreeing and disagreeing with both of them. I don't think I've ever heard a Arminian or Calvinist critique the Biblical Lutheran point of view. I get the feeling most of them don't even know what we believe.

Unknown said...

You are right that most Arminians and Calvinists don't know what we believe, and often don't care to.