Friday, July 5, 2013

My Book "The Righteousness of One" is Now Available!

An updated version of my Masters Thesis The Righteousness of One: An Evaluation of Early Patristic Soteriology in Light of the New Perspective on Paul is now available to order at the Wipf & Stock site here. It will be available on Amazon in the near future.


In the forward, Peter Leithart writes that this book "should have a dramatic effect on the debate" regarding the New Perspective on Paul. He writes that,

"Cooper does not claim to pass final judgment on the New Perspective. What he offers is the opportunity to renew the debate in a more historically informed fashion. Having cleared the clutter, Cooper leaves us still with the task of grasping what St. Paul really said."

8 comments:

Joe said...

Put my order in!

In Him,

Joe

Unknown said...

congrats Jordan!!! - your friends back in westfield!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Jordan - Emily Westfield MA

Unknown said...

Congratulations Jordan!

J. Dean said...

Well done, Jordan! Welcome to the world of being a book author! :D Planning on getting my copy as soon as the paycheck comes in!

Steve Bricker said...

Glad to see the announcement. I look forward to getting my copy. When does the national book-signing tour begin?

Thomas M said...

Is there a way to get a signed copy of the book ?

Unknown said...

Sure, I think I could do that. I would have to order a copy to my house (I get a discounted price) and I could send it to you. If you have a paypal account, we could do it that way.