Saturday, July 7, 2007

What love is this?

I have been challenged by a friend to read the book "What Love is This: Calvinism's Misrepresentation of God" by Dave Hunt. This person agreed to listen to my point by point response to it if I did. I suppose it's worth it to hopefully bring someone else to understand the scriptural teaching of grace. Forgive me if I continually rant on this blog about it, I imagine that I will be greatly angered by much of Hunt's historical innacuracy and misunderstandings of Reformed Theology.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

J-

You might be better served reading "Debating Calvinism: Five Points, Two Views" by White and Hunt. You will see both of their views side by side. It is clear who uses scripture and who doesn't. One view is an argument from emotion and the other, an argument from scripture. God bless.